What is included in the online portal and weekly episodes?
- Our content and episodes are designed around themes, tools and strategies most relevant to #StaySafe #StayHome with the help of our Healthy Hero Friends. The episode structure provides a safe space for kids that is reliable, imaginative, compassionate, structured, informative, interactive and fun.
- Each episode contains a fitness section which rotates through dance, kids yoga and mindfulness content to get kids up and moving and encourages Gross motor and fine motor skills
- Interactive game play, craft workshops with household items, activity sheets and story time included in each new episode.
- Weekly segments with the Feelings fairy who helps kids develop their emotional intelligence, social skills and safe emotional management strategies including covering topics such as conflict resolution for kids and dealing with difficult emotions.
- Weekly bedtime story readings with the PJ Pixies (for when you need some helping getting the kids to sleep)
- Specialty interactive workshops woven into specific episodes designed around safe outdoor play, gardening, sustainable living interacting with nature and caring for the environment.
- Bonus content videos providing fun and creative ways to engage kids in their chores and responsibilities
- All episodes reflect learning concepts in the WA Curriculum and Early Years Learning Framework
Experience the magic of our first episode, free.